Effective March 1, 2019
- Statements are mailed 2 days before the 1st of each month so that customers will receive their statement by the 1st.
- Amount is due by the 15th of the same month becoming delinquent on the 24th.
- Payments not received by 5:00pm on the 24th will require the customers to receive a written disconnect notice (telephone) or SMS/text message (internet and TV) and be subject to a late fee of $20.00.
- Late fees will be applied on the 25th (If the 25th is a day that Hartelco is closed for business, disconnect notices will be sent the following business day.) The disconnect and SMS/text notices will state that you have a 5-calendar day window to make your payment in order to prevent
- After you have received the disconnect notice, if you have not paid your amount due by the 1st of the next month your service will be disconnected on the 1st. (The company strives to not disconnect service on the day before a work holiday or on a Friday: however, in some circumstances service will be disconnected on these days. If the 1st is a day that Hartelco is closed, service will not be disconnected until the following business day.) Our staff will not be making follow-up calls on disconnect notices.
- While we will try our hardest to accommodate the needs of our customers, customers will not be allowed to carry a balance past 30 days past due.
- Special payment arrangement can only be made with the General Manager.
- Partial balances paid will be applied to local telephone line charges first followed by additional features, cable television and internet services. Additional features, cable television and internet services will be disconnected for non-payment if partial payments only pay amount due for local telephone service
- If a customer is disconnected, a $20.00 reconnection fee will be required before telephone service is restored, a $20.00 reconnection fee will be required before cable television service is restored, and a $20.00 reconnection fee will be required before internet service is restored.
- If a customer is disconnected, a deposit or an additional deposit may be required before service is restored.
Please remember that we do offer the option for ACH bank deduct. Amount due on bill is deducted on the 5th and 15th of the month. A onetime $5.00 credit will be applied to your next bill. Contact our office if interested in signing up for this convenient option to pay your bill.
Your bill can be paid with a credit card in person or on line with a small service charge. You can also receive a $10.00 credit on your next bill if you sign up for a paperless bill.
Thank you in advance for your timely payments and your cooperation with this policy.